Showing 1–12 of 38 results
Baby Oil 100ml₨455.00
Gentle Cleansing Gel 500ml₨635.00
Cleansing Wipes x25₨275.00
2-in-1 Cleansing Gel 200ml₨415.00
No-Rinse Baby Cleansing Water with Avocado 300ml₨475.00
Cleansing oil dry skin 500ml₨645.00
Gentle Shampoo 200ml₨370.00
Stelatopia® Cleansing Gel 200ml₨525.00
Stelatopia® Cleansing Oil 500ml₨695.00
1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream 50ml₨265.00
Nursing Comfort Balm Certified Organic 30ml₨495.00
Cleansing Wipes with Olive Oil x 50₨445.00
Mustela, the skincare expert for babies and mothers-to-be
- Nearly 70 years of research in neonatal dermatology
- Cosmetics of natural origin
- Eco-friendly products
- A French and committed family business, certified B Corp
For more than 10 years, Mustela has made social and environmental responsibility its mission. As a brand dedicated to caring for babies and mothers-to-be, creating a better quality of life is in our DNA.
Mustela has been conducting continued research in dermatology for nearly 70 years and all the products are of natural origin and eco-friendly, taking into consideration, the delicate skins of new-borns, babies, and infants. The new generation formulas are 100% clinically tested and adapted to each type of skin, that is, normal, dry, very sensitive and atopic. Mustela has spread its presence in more than 120 countries around the globe as well as in some 2,000 maternity clinics.
Avocado Perseose, a patented natural ingredient
Mustela researchers at Laboratoires Expanscience have identified that Avocado Perseose®, a natural active ingredient, meets the specific needs of baby and child skin.
This unique patented ingredient hydrates and helps the development of a baby’s fragile and immature skin barrier, with optimum efficacy and tolerance. It is used in the formulation of all Mustela baby-child products.
The Avocado Perseose® is extracted from inedible co-products, sourced from responsible supply chains.
Mustela is proud to be part of the B Corp community since May 2018 and to be the first French dermo-cosmetics brand to be Certified B Corp.
For Mustela, B Corp enshrines and reinforces 60 years of commitment to the health and well-being of its young parent and health care professional communities.
With B Corp, Mustela strengthens its 4 pillars of commitment:
• The guarantee of naturalness and safety of its products, which today contain 95% ingredients of natural origin on average and exclude questionable ingredients.
• Respect for the environment with 100% eco-designed products and 100% responsible plant supply chains.
• Investment in Dermatological research for more than 60 years, in order to better meet the needs of the most fragile skin of pregnant women and children from birth.
• Proximity and support for young parents to contribute to the proper development of the child and the relationship with his or her parents.
The Mustela’s Foundation
Working with healthcare professionals in support of children
Since 1982, the Mustela Foundation has been committed to improving the quality of life of children and families around the world.
The Mustela Foundation’s missions:
Provide support for research in psychology, pediatrics and pediatric psychiatry.
Promote prevention and education in children’s healthcare.
Offer funding for projects on the ground in France and worldwide.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Leave your email address to subscribe to our Beauty Tips Newsletter.